Visit us

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Nice to meet you!

Hello & welcome! For those that do not know me in person, I am Stacey. Let me start by telling you a little bit about myself. I am married to a wonderful man who is a soldier in the United States Army. We have one amazing daughter who will be two in December. She is growing up so quick! We live in Manhattan, Kansas while stationed at Fort Riley. I work full time in Property Management and I am also a student at Fort Hays State University (online that is). So you could say I like to stay busy!

Photography is my passion and I absolutely love capturing special moments between families and loved ones. I started Stacey Lee Photography two years ago and have learned so much in such a short time! I am an open book so feel free to contact me anytime with any questions you have! Thanks for stopping by!

Stacey





                                  Our family pictures courtesy of Sweet Pickle Pictures ©2014 

1 comment: